Who we are
Creating a culture that promotes the strength in all of us
StrengthIn.Us can strengthen us
We design skills-based training with communities to strengthen the ability to support common mental health needs — when, where, and how it works for them.
Where we started
In early 2021, Well Being Trust initiated a partnership with Harvard Medical School to develop a national plan for scaling up community-based models of care that enable and empower individuals in communities to learn how to prevent and respond in a timely and effective manner to mental health and substance use concerns.
In the spring of 2022, StrengthIn.Us was launched and several community partners have joined this effort to build a new type of mental health workforce in communities throughout the United States.
Community defined and designed
- We collect and distill the leading research and translate it into adaptive, accessible, scalable programs
- We share and normalize ways everyone can respond and take helpful action in the moment to support common mental health needs
- We collaborate with communities of all forms to implement basic mental health programs in the most authentic, most effective way for them
- We listen to and learn from our partners to improve our support and grow from their learnings
- We build partnerships across sectors and communities and advocate for what’s possible together